Due to the ongoing restrictions relating to the pandemic, CAADRIA 2022 will be organised in an hybrid conference format. In order to accommodate all our international participants that cannot travel to Australia, all paper presentations will be held online. All associated other events, such as keynotes, panel discussions, some workshops, industry events and exhibitions will run as in-person events. Please indicate within your registration if you will attend in person or online.
While the costs for online participation are lower than in-person conferences in previous years, they represent the significant efforts that are required to organise an online conference, which result in the following benefits for participants:
- CAADRIA Membership 2022-2023
- a digital copy of the conference proceedings
- access to all online events, include keynote lectures, roundtable discussions, virtual networking sessions and virtual tours;
- for authors: a rigorous, two stage peer-review process offering valuable feedback on your research paper;
- for accepted authors: inclusion in the conference presentation and sharing sessions, discussing your work with peers and experts in your field;
- for accepted authors: inclusion of your paper in conference proceedings, which will be made available both online and in research libraries around the world and will be indexed in CUMINCAD, a cumulative index of publications about computer aided architectural design;
- a selection of accepted papers may be invited for a special issue of the International Journal of Architectural Computing (IJAC) or other affiliated journals.
In the registration we will ask if participants are planning to come to Sydney. In this case please click the box at the registration and we plan social events according to the numbers of national and international visitors. If you need a confirmation of attendance for visa or funding reasons please get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a letter confirming that you are attending the conference. Please state in your email your name and the paper ID.
Online participation registration fees
Early Bird sales ends at 12:04 am Sat 19th Mar
|Standard ticket (student)||$175|
Each Attendee Must Register
- No refund is given for cancellation of any reason.
- Registrations cannot be transferred to another person.
- A valid student ID is required to be uploaded during payment for student registration.
- To be eligible for publication, each paper requires one conference registration. Multiple submissions by the same author are subject to multiple registrations.
Participation in all workshops is free for registered conference participants. As part of your registration you are asked which workshop you would like (or not) to attend. See workshop page for details.