The CAADRIA conference is an annual conference for Computer-Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia (https://www.caadria.org/) within the Asia Pacific region. Since 1996, its conferences have been held in a wide range of countries including Singapore, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, China, New Zealand and Thailand.
The conference provides an opportunity for teachers, students, researchers, and practitioners to meet each other and learn about the latest research in the field. The proceedings of the conference will be made available both online and in research libraries around the world and will be indexed in CUMINCAD, a cumulative index of publications about computer aided architectural design.
The Association for Computer-Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia (CAADRIA) is an independent non-profit academic organization that promotes teaching and research in CAAD in Asia and has members on six continents. CAADRIA was founded in 1996 with the following objectives:
- To facilitate the dissemination of information about CAAD among Asian schools of architecture, planning, engineering, and building sciences.
- To encourage the exchange of staff, students, experience, courseware, and software among schools.
- To identify research and develop needs in CAAD education and to initiate collaboration to satisfy them.
- To promote research and teaching in CAAD that enhances creativity rather than production.
CAADRIA’s membership is open to individuals, not institutions, and is extended to all who teach or conduct research in computer aided architectural design. It is one of the four founding organizations of the International Journal of Architectural Computing (IJAC), published by Multi-Science in both paper and electronic versions, and supervises one issue each year.
CAADRIA 2022 Organising Committee
Paper Selection Chair:
• Nicole Gardner (University of New South Wales)
• K. Daniel Yu (University of New South Wales)
• Rizal Muslimin (The University of Sydney)
CAADRIA 2022 Paper Selection Committee
• Jeroen van Ameijde – (Chinese University of Hong Kong) – Chair
• Nicole Gardner – (UNSW Sydney)
• Hyung Hoon Hyun – (Hanyang University Seoul)
• Dan Luo – (University of Queensland Brisbane)
• Urvi Sheth – (CEPT University Ahmedabad)
CAADRIA 2022 will be jointly hosted by the University of New South Wales, the University of Sydney and the University of Technology Sydney
The University of Sydney
School of Architecture, Design and Planning
148 City Road
Darlington NSW 2008
University of New South Wales
School of Built Environment
Red Centre West
Sydney NSW 2052
University of Technology Sydney
School of Architecture
Building 6, Peter Johnson Building
702-730 Harris Street
Broadway NSW 2007
Please get in touch with the relevant team using the emails below:
Conference Organising Committee:
Post-graduate Student Consortium: